Sunday, January 15, 2012

School Activities: Questions asked of Coach Logan

1. Are you going to vote for Obama (pronounced "O-bama")?
mmmmm......

2. When you were our age, what was your plan for your life?
um..................

3. Do you sleep?
No (immediate response)

4. (on monday) Coach, can I take the vocab test today?
......

5. (Tuesday) Coach, can I take the vocab test today?
...........

6. (Wednesday) Coach, can I take the vocab test today?
I told you, after school.

7. Coach, If Daniel, Nick, and I were to start a Chill Wave band would you join?
....*inward tssk**Flinch**shrug*.... i don't know.

8. (Coach's room smells like burning tires) Coach, what kind of candle is that?
*Shakes head**shrugs*

9. Coach, whats your favorite scene from Moulin Rouge?
I don't think I've seen that movie.

10. Coach, What did you do over the break?
....*Stares at computer**smirks a little**shrugs*... per-much (pretty much)

11. Coach, do you think every single answer to our huge business project is online somewhere?
... um *shrugs**bites lip**looks away*

12. Coach, who is your favorite magician?
.... um, Houdini

13. Coach, Do know know if any of the midgets from the Wizard of Oz are still alive?
... I don't know, I haven't been keeping up lately.

14. Coach, is that a permission form for a field trip?!?!
Yup, you wanna go? (immediate response)

15. Coach, can we build a Jacuzzi?
Sure (immediate response)

16. Coach, what is your favorite part of being Santa Clause?
.... *cringe*

17. Coach, whats your choice method of ingesting heroin?
*shrugs*

18. Coach, when you go to college to get your entrepreneurship degree, what cool stuff happens?
Brennan Carter: You get laid.
Coach: *Nods**smirks*

No comments:

Post a Comment